Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Exhausted.

They have not finished modifying our trailer, but the things that they need to do are on the outside. So, they brought the trailer over to where we were parked and told us it was fine to move in. They brought it at about 2 pm. Bob and I have been working ever since trying to fit everything in. The configuration is just different enough that nothing fits in this one like it did in the old one. Bob had to build some shelves in what they called a closet (too short to hang much of anything - better as a chest.) I moved most of the stuff over and have found a place for it. I even found some places for things that were in the pickup. The bed is harder to make, but I am sure that I will get better at it. (One problem is that the sheets for Fanny were queen size and this is not a queen size mattress. More stuff to buy.)

We finally stopped working on things at about 9 pm and we are both too tired to go to sleep but too tired to do any more. Tomorrow is another day. Someone will be coming tomorrow morning to go through everything with us so we have to be up bright and early. I hope that I can sleep.

The dealership is allowing us to stay here free until we are fully moved and ready to go. We had reservations in Washington DC for Friday. We are not going to be ready to leave until Friday morning at the earliest. So I called and changed our reservation. They were really nice about it.

Both Bob and I are wearing down. So I am going to bed now. I promise pictures tomorrow.

1 comment: